Marleta Reynolds, MD
Chief of Pediatric Surgery in the Department of Surgery
Professor of Surgery (Pediatric Surgery)
My clinical interests lie in surgery to correct developmental anomalies, hernias, undescended testes, surgery for tumors or cancers of the neck, chest and abdomen and endocrine disorders.
Education and Certification
- MD: Tulane University (1976)
- Internship: Charity Hospital of Louisiana (1977)
- Residency: Tulane Univ. Hospital & Clinics, General Surgery (1981)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Children’s Memorial Hospital), Pediatric Surgery (1983)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Cardiothoracic Surgery (1985)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Surgery, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
To make an appointment, call our general Lurie Cancer Center number at 312-695-0990.