Alexis A Thompson, MD, MPH
Her clinical interests include hemoglobinopathies (thalassemia and sickle cell disease), bone marrow failure syndromes and stem cell transplantation in pediatric patients.
Education and Certification
- MD: Tulane University (1983)
- MPH: University of California-Los Angeles, Public Health (1987)
- Residency: Children's Hospital, Los Angeles, Pediatrics (1986)
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Hematology/Oncology (1990)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatrics
To make an appointment, call our general Lurie Cancer Center number at 312-695-0990.