Jennifer Schneiderman, MD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Hematology, Oncology, and Stem Cell Transplantation)
My primary research interest is the induction of transplant tolerance; this applies to the prevention and treatment of a/cGVHD in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation and prevention and treatment of rejection in solid organ transplantation.
Developing new, non-toxic approaches to the induction of tolerance in the allogeneic transplant setting.
Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in pediatric patients.
Education and Certification
- MD: Chicago Medical School (1998)
- Residency: Children's Hospital of Orange County, Pediatrics (2002)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Children’s Memorial Hospital), Pediatrics Hematology-Oncology (2006)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Children’s Memorial Hospital), Stem Cell Transplant (2007)
- Board Certification: Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Pediatrics
To make an appointment, call our general Lurie Cancer Center number at 312-695-0990.