Northwestern Cancer Prevention Consortium
Please visit nucancerprevention.org for updated information regarding the Northwestern Cancer Prevention Consortium and its clinical trials.
- ClinicalTrials.gov: A registry and results database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world.
- NCPC Clinical Trials:
- NWU2013-01-03 - Top-PACT: Intra-mammary Distribution of Transdermal Telapristone Versus Oral Telapristone: a Randomized Window Trial in Women Undergoing Mastectomy (Not recruiting) (video)
- NWU2014-03-01 – Berberine Chloride In Preventing Colorectal Cancer In Patients With Ulcerative Colitis In Remission (Not Recruiting)
- NWU2014-04-01 –Simvastatin In Reducing Pancreatitis In Patients With Recurrent, Acute, Or Chronic Pancreatitis (Currently Recruiting)
- NWU2013-02-01 - Inhaled Iloprost: A Phase I Trial Of Inhaled Iloprost For The Prevention On Lung Cancer In Former Smokers (study flyer) (Currently Recruiting)
- NWU2015-06-01 – Aspirin In Preventing Colorectal Cancer In Patients With Colorectal Adenoma (Currently Recruiting)
- NWU2015-06-02 – HPV Vaccine Administered Prior To Living Donor Renal Transplantation In Adult Women (Currently Recruiting)
- NWU2015-06-03 –Simvastatin In Preventing Liver Cancer In Patients With Liver Cirrhosis (Currently Recruiting)
- NWU2015-06-04 - Oral Tamoxifen: Phase IIB Pre-Surgical Trial of Oral Tamoxifen Versus Transdermal 4-Hydroxytamoxifen in Women with DCIS of the Breast. (study brochure | Fact Sheet ) (Currently Recruiting)
- NWU2016-08-02 – Defined Green Tea Catechin Extract In Preventing Liver Cancer In Patients With Cirrhosis (Not Recruiting)
- NWU2017-09-01 – Phase I Trial of Endoxifen Gel Versus Placebo in Women Undergoing Breast Surgery (Not Recruiting)
Please email NCPC@northwestern.edu for information about chemoprevention trials.
- A phase I trial of aminolevulinic acid-photodynamic therapy for treatment of oral leukoplakia
- A Randomized Phase II Presurgical Trial of Transdermal 4-Hydroxytamoxifen Gel versus Oral Tamoxifen in Women with Ductal Carcinoma In Situ of the Breast
- Methyl Selenocysteine: single-dose pharmacokinetics in men
- Soy Isoflavone Supplementation for Breast Cancer Risk Reduction: A Randomized Phase II Trial
- Spectral biomarkers for chemoprevention of colonic neoplasia: a placebo-controlled double-blinded trial with aspirin
For more information, review the contact information below.
Seema Khan, MD
Consortium Principal Investigator
303 E. Superior, Suite 4-111
Chicago, IL 60611
Lifang Hou, MD, PhD
Consortium Co-Principal Investigator
680 N. Lake Shore Dr., Suite 1400
Chicago, IL 60611