This video collection contains sessions recorded during Lurie Cancer Center’s Cancer Survivorship Symposium on Friday, November 5, 2021. Investigators, clinicians and other healthcare professionals took part in this virtual event focused on supporting evidence-based, equitable cancer survivorship care with the aim of improving outcomes for cancer survivors and implementing best practice models to optimize patient outcomes. The sessions were moderated by Dr. Christine Rini, Director of the Cancer Survivorship Institute.
To skip to a certain presentation, view the playlist on YouTube.
Session Topics Include:
- Health Disparities in Cancer Survivorship, presented by Eliseo Perez-Stable, MD - Director, National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIMHD)
- Pain in Cancer Survivors, presented by Judy Paice, PhD, RN
- Lymphedema - Research and Risk Management, presented by Ann Marie Flores, PT, PhD, MS, MA and Jonathan Strauss, MD, MBA
- Population-Based Treatment of Tobacco Dependence at the Lurie Cancer Center, presented by Brian Hitsman, PhD
- Burnout, Moral Injury, and Resilience Among Cancer Care Professionals in the Time of Covid-19, presented by David Victorson, PhD
- Managing the Costs of Cancer Care: Financial Toxicity in AYAs, presented by John Salsman, PhD
- Building a Cancer Survivorship Program, presented by Sheetal Kircher, MD, MSc
- Strategies for Enhancing Recruitment and Retention in Clinical Trieals, presented by Betina Yanez, PhD