Internal sources of support for Lurie Cancer Center investigators are listed below. Doctoral students and postdoctoral fellows can find information on our Travel Grants page about funds to defray the travel and registration expenses associated with presenting their research at a scientific meeting.
- To assist faculty in procurement of NCI-funded R01 grants
- Must be member of a Lurie Cancer Center Basic Sciences Research Program
- Must have submitted a first-in-career R01 application to the NCI that was scored but not funded OR received a score near the payline on a competitive renewal application
- Support for innovative, investigator-initiated trials and novel translational research conducted at the Lurie Cancer Center, that may serve as the foundation for larger, nationally funded studies.
- Cancer Center investigators with protocols reviewed and approved by the Lurie Cancer Center Scientific Review Committee (SRC)