Maria Rosario Ferreira, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Gastroenterology and Hepatology)
Internal Medicine residency and Gastroenterology fellowship at Northwestern
Areas of clinical focus include colorectal cancer prevention, with particular nterest in patients at high risk for gastrointestinal cancer, including Lynch syndrome and familial polyposis syndromes.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Lisbon (1987)
- Internship: Hospital de Santa Maria (1989)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital), Internal Medicine (1993)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital), Gastroenterology (1998)
- Board Certification: Gastroenterology
To make an appointment, call our general Lurie Cancer Center number at 312-695-0990.