Bharat B Mittal, MD
Chair, Department of Radiation Oncology
William N. Brand, MD, Professor of Radiation Oncology
Professor of Radiation Oncology
Research interests include use of innovative treatment modalities for head and neck cancer in order to obtain better tumor control and decrease toxicity of treatment.
Education and Certification
- MD: Christian Medical College, India (1973)
- Internship: Christian Medical College & Hospital, India (1974)
- Residency: Christian Medical College, India, Internal Medicine (1976)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital), Radiation Oncology (1980)
- Fellowship: Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University Medical Center, Radiation Oncology (1981)
- Board Certification: Therapeutic Radiology
To make an appointment, call our general Lurie Cancer Center number at 312-695-0990.