Clinical and research interests include thyroid cancer, thyroid nodules and other benign disorders of the thyroid gland, hyperparathyroidism, functional and nonfunctional adrenal tumors, inherited endocrine disorders, and minimally invasive methods of treatment including minimally invasive thyroidectomy and parathyroidectomy as well as laparoscopic adrenalectomy.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of Maryland (1998)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: National Institutes of Health (NIH), Surgery (2003)
- Residency: University of Rochester Medical Center (2006)
- Fellowship: University of California- San Francisco Medical Center (2007)
- Board Certification: Surgery
To make an appointment, call our general Lurie Cancer Center number at 312-695-0990.