I am a dedicated surgeon-scientist committed to advancing the scientific basis of plastic surgery. My research interests include wound healing, scar research, stem cells and tissue engineering. My clinical interests include all of plastic surgery, with an emphasis on cosmetic surgery, reconstructive surgery, limb salvage and complex wound care.
Education and Certification
- MD: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (1997)
- Residency: New York University Medical Center (2000)
- Fellowship: New York University Medical Center (2003)
- Residency: New York University Medical Center (2006)
- Board Certification: Plastic Surgery
To make an appointment, call our general Lurie Cancer Center number at 312-695-0990.