I am currently conducting research into the genetics of prostate cancer which could lead to new tests for the disease as well as possible new means of treating or preventing prostate cancer. I specialize in prostate cancer surgery and am recognized as an expert in performing the "nerve-sparing" radical prostatectomy that can preserve sexual potency.
Education and Certification
- MD: Yale University School of Medicine (1968)
- Internship: Yale-New Haven Hospital, Surgery (1969)
- Residency: Univ. of CA-San Francisco Med. Ctr., Surgery (1970)
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Urology (1976)
- Board Certification: Urology
To make an appointment, call our general Lurie Cancer Center number at 312-695-0990.