Priya U Kumthekar, MD
My interests include treating primary brain tumors such as gliomas and meningiomas. I also have a specific interest in metastatic disease to the brain from systemic cancers such as melanoma, lung and breast cancer and lead multiple trials in both primary brain tumors and metastatic disease. I am interested in providing novel care to my patients while maintaining quality of life.
Education and Certification
- MD: Northeastern Ohio University (2007)
- Internship: Evanston Hospital, Medicine (2008)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Neurology (2011)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Neuro-Oncology (2012)
- Board Certification: Neurology
To make an appointment, call our general Lurie Cancer Center number at 312-695-0990.