My clinical interests include treating gastrointestinal malignancies. My research interests are on improving the quality of cancer care and better understanding the trends in use and expenditure of services and drugs. I am also interested in evaluation of cancer-related health policies.
Education and Certification
- MD: Rush Medical College (2006)
- Residency: University of Chicago, Internal Medicine (2009)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Hematology-Oncology (2011)
- Fellowship: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Jersey City, NJ, Medical Oncology (2012)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
To make an appointment, call our general Lurie Cancer Center number at 312-695-0990.