My primary interests are in developing novel therapeutic combinations for the treatment of gastrointestinal cancers. I am interested in incorporating immunotherapy and molecular testing into clinical trials.
Education and Certification
- MBBS: Flinders University of South Australia, Australia, Medicine (2005)
- Residency: St. Vincents Hospital, Melbourne Australia, Internal Medicine (2009)
- Residency: University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland OH, Internal Medicine (2011)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, Developmental Therapeutics (2014)
- Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (2014)
To make an appointment, call our general Lurie Cancer Center number at 312-695-0990.