Sandeep Samant is chief of head and neck surgery and director of Northwestern multidisciplinary head and neck program. He completed fellowship training in head and neck oncologic and skull base surgery in 1996 and has performed over 8000 operations for head and neck cancer. Dr. Samant's clinical and research interests include management of oral, oropharyngeal, laryngeal, nasal, sinus and thyroid cancer. He specializes in minimally invasive surgery utilizing robotic and endoscopic techniques.
Education and Certification
- MD: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (1987)
- Internship: All-India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, Rotating Internship (1986)
- Residency: All-India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (1990)
- Fellowship: University of Miami, Head and Neck Surgery and Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery (1995)
- Fellowship: University of Tennessee Medical Center, Head and Neck Surgical Oncology (1996)
To make an appointment, call our general Lurie Cancer Center number at 312-695-0990.