Maciej (Matt) S Lesniak, MD
Chair, Department of Neurological Surgery
Michael J. Marchese Professor of Neurosurgery
My clinical and research interests focus on neurosurgical management of patients with brain and spinal cord tumors. I take care of patients with both benign as well as malignant cancer of the brain/spinal cord. In addition, part of my practice is devoted to the care of neurovascular patients, including aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations.
Education and Certification
- MD: Johns Hopkins University (1996)
- MS: Harvard University (2010)
- Internship: Johns Hopkins Hospital, General Surgery (1997)
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Neurosurgery (2002)
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Neurosurgical Oncology and Immunology (2002)
To make an appointment, call our general Lurie Cancer Center number at 312-695-0990.