Dr. Siziopikou's subspecialty focus is on breast tumor markers and molecular diagnostics in breast cancer. Her research interests center around molecular markers of prognostic and predictive significance in breast cancer.
Education and Certification
- MD: Aristotle's University of Thessaloniki (1985)
- PhD: Rush Medical College (1990)
- Residency: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston (1994)
- Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston (1995)
- Board Certification: Anatomic Pathology
To make an appointment, call our general Lurie Cancer Center number at 312-695-0990.