The Osher Center for Integrative Medicine at Northwestern University offers a full range of complementary and integrative therapies to engage the mind, body, spirit and community with a focus on lifestyle choices.
- Integrative medicine consultations to develop a wellness plan
- Naturopathic and functional nutrition consultations
- Traditional Chinese medicine/acupuncture
- Mind-body therapies such as relaxation therapies, biofeedback, guided imagery and cognitive-behavioral therapy with trained health psychologists
- Energy therapies, including reiki and healing touch
- Massage therapies, including deep tissue, relaxation, craniosacral therapy and manual lymphatic drainage
- Dietary supplements, herbal therapy and homeopathy
The Osher Center is located at 150 E. Huron, Suite 1100. For more information, call 312-926-3627.