Lynn Sage Breast Cancer Survivorship Program
The Lynn Sage Breast Cancer Survivorship Program addresses the unique needs of women with breast cancer as they complete treatment and enter into survivorship.
Appointments within the program include:
- A meeting with a nurse practitioner or physician assistant specializing in breast cancer survivorship
- A discussion of common side effects from treatment such as changes in body image, anxiety, fatigue, hot flashes and sexual health concerns
- A physical exam to identify any late effects of treatment or any functional limitations that may impact your daily living
- Counseling and education on optimizing health and wellness
- Referrals to Lurie Cancer Center experts at Northwestern Medicine, as needed
- A Survivorship Care Plan for you, and your primary care provider
A referral from your breast cancer team is needed to schedule an appointment. To make an appointment or learn more about the Breast Cancer Survivorship Program, speak to your oncology team. Once a referral is placed please call 312-695-0990 to schedule the appointment. To learn more about our breast cancer care team and services, visit our Breast Cancer page.
Prentice Women's Hospital
Maggie Daley Women's Cancer Center
250 E. Superior Street
Chicago, IL 60611
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.