Lynn Sage Breast Cancer Survivorship Program
The Lynn Sage Breast Cancer Survivorship Program addresses the unique needs of women with breast cancer as they complete treatment and enter into survivorship.
Appointments within the program include:
- A meeting with a nurse practitioner or physician assistant specializing in breast cancer survivorship
- A discussion of common side effects from treatment such as anxiety, fatigue, hot flashes and sexual health concerns
- A physical exam to identify any late effects of treatment or any functional limitations that may impact your daily living
- Counseling and education on optimizing health and wellness
- Referrals to our many experts in the Lurie Cancer Center as needed
After your visit, we’ll create a survivorship care plan and share it with both you and your primary care provider.
To make an appointment or learn more about the Breast Cancer Survivorship Program, call 312-695-0990. To learn more about our breast cancer care team and services, visit our Breast Cancer page.
Prentice Women's Hospital
Maggie Daley Women's Cancer Center
250 E. Superior Street, Suite 420
Chicago, IL 60611
Tuesdays and Fridays, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.